For years, we have encountered users MAS 90 and MAS 200 who come to us complaining about their software. MTSI’s comprehensive and in-depth MAS 90 training covers up a lot of details about the software’s capabilities. As time goes by, users forget the software’s features in its entirety and therefore they tend to think that MAS 90 or MAS 200 lacks the functionality. Most of these users originally came from other resellers who transferred us for better services and after taking some time talking to them we realized that they were not given proper training with MAS 90 or MAS 200. This is the reason why most of them are not aware that their accounting software are capable of doing the things that they are asking.
Listed down are several capabilities of MAS 90 and MAS 200 which users are not usually aware of:
- You are able to receive orders from the internet using the eBusiness module which serves as the e-Commerce system for MAS 90 and MAS 200. This is accomplished through the 3 applets of eBusiness which are .store (B2C), .order (B2B) and .inquiry for online account management.
- Lot and Serial numbers can be traced for inventory transactions within MAS 90 or MAS 200. They are usually required in medical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries.
- For better productivity and convenience, MAS 90 and MAS 200 can be customized to tailor the user’s preferences. This can be done through the Custom Office module which also allows limitless user-defined fields and tables for the majority of MAS 90 and MAS 200 applications.
- Manage your human resources and payroll within MAS 90 and MAS 200 ERP through full integration with Sage Abra HRMS and Sage Abra Payroll.
- The Paperless Office capabilities of MAS 90 and MAS 200 allow you to fax, print and email to a single or multiple addresses and fax numbers. You are able to register, save statement journals and different kinds of documents to white papers or PDF.
- MAS 90 and MAS 200 can easily deal with Electronic Data Exchange (EDI) transactions through 3rd party EDI applications.
- You, as the business owner, manager or as someone in authority is notified instantly whenever there are critical conditions in your business that need your immediate attention. This is possible through KnowledgeSync which serves a Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) and Business Intelligence software. Examples: Emailing an invoice to a client when they place an order, faxing a purchase order to a supplier when stock runs low, scheduling a sales rep to follow-up with a prospect who hasn’t been contacted or taking an incoming email and creating a support ticket.
- MAS 90 and MAS 200, through its Visual Integrator module, can easily import from or export to any ODBC-compliant source. You can run the importing and exporting whenever you wish to or you can schedule to run it on the background at anytime, you are also able to run MS Excel queries. Visual Integrator enables you to smoothly integrate your MAS 90 and MAS 200 to other business software.
- MAS 90 and MAS 200 can seamlessly integrate its accounting system along with other industry-specific solutions such as hotel management software, restaurant POS software, real estate management software, as well as practice management software.
- MAS 90 and MAS 200 can seamlessly integrate with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software such as ACT! by Sage, SageCRM and Sage SalesLogix. This allows you to stay in contact and build long lasting relationships with your customers.
- For the user’s convenience, management of sales taxes is done automatically in MAS 90 and MAS 200 through the integration of web-based sales tax management software.
- MAS 90 and MAS 200 can also auto-create fixed-asset right after you purchased or acquired that certain item. The new Fixed Assets link Auto-creates fixed assets during Accounts Payable invoice data entry, Purchase Order entry and Receipt of Invoice.
If you are not yet using MAS 90, MAS 200 or Sage MAS 500, have your free needs analysis now at MTSI!