For years, we have encountered Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 who come to us complaining about their software. MTSI’s comprehensive and in-depth Sage MAS 90 training and Sage MAS 200 training covers up a lot of details about the software’s capabilities. As time goes by, users forget the software’s features in its entirety and therefore tend to think that Sage MAS 90 or Sage MAS 200 lacks the functionality. Most of these users originally came from other resellers who transferred us for better services and after taking some time talking to them we realize that they were not given proper training with Sage MAS 90 or Sage MAS 200. This is the reason why most of them are not aware that their accounting software are capable of doing the things that they are asking.
- You are able to receive orders from the internet using the eBusiness module which serves as the e-Commerce system for Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200. This is accomplished through the 3 applets of eBusiness which are .store (B2C), .order (B2B) and .inquiry for online account management.
- Lot and Serial numbers can be traced for inventory transactions within Sage MAS 90 or Sage MAS 200. They are usually required in medical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries.
- For better productivity and convenience, Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 can be customized to tailor the user’s preferences. This can be done through the Custom Office module which also allows limitless user-defined fields and tables for the majority of Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 applications.
- Manage your human resources management and payroll within Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 ERP through full integration with Sage Abra HRMS and Sage Abra Payroll.
- The Paperless Office capabilities of Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 allow you to fax, print and email to a single or multiple addresses and fax numbers. You are able to register, save statement journals and different kinds of documents to white papers or PDF.
- Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 can easily deal with Electronic Data Exchange (EDI) transactions through 3rd party EDI applications.
- You, as the business owner, manager or as someone in authority are notified instantly whenever there are critical conditions in your business that needs your immediate attention. This is possible through the KnowledgeSync which serves a Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) and Business Intelligence software. Examples: Emailing an invoice to a client when they place an order, faxing a purchase order to a supplier when stock runs low, scheduling a sales rep to follow-up with a prospect who hasn’t been contacted or taking an incoming email and creating a support ticket.
- Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200, through its Visual Integrator module, can easily important from or export to any ODBC-compliant source. You can run the importing and exporting whenever you wish to or you can schedule to run it on the background at anytime, you are also able to run MS Excel queries. Visual Integrator enables you to smoothly integrate your Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 to other business software.
- Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 can seamlessly integrate its accounting system along with other industry-specific solutions such as hotel management software, restaurant POS software, real estate management software, as well as practice management software.
- Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 can seamlessly integrate with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software such as ACT! by Sage, SageCRM and Sage SalesLogix. This allows you to stay in contact and build long lasting relationships with your customers.
- For the user’s convenience, management of sales taxes is done automatically in Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 through the integration web-based sales tax management software.
- Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 can also auto-create fixed-asset right after you purchased or acquired that certain item. The new Fixed Assets link Auto-creates fixed assets during Accounts Payable invoice data entry, Purchase Order entry and Receipt of Invoice.
Have your free needs analysis now at MTSI!
If you want to know more about Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200, contact Marshall Technology Solutions, Inc., a premier Sage MAS 90 reseller, Sage MAS 90 partner, Sage MAS 200 reseller and Sage MAS 200 partner in the United States with over 19 years of experience. Call us at our toll free number – 866-848-2957.